- DESIGNED FOR SCHOOLS – Since 1947, GBC has been an industry leader in laminating. Our film makes it easy to laminate large posters, small shapes and more. Perfect for busy educations.
- EASY LOADING – Load film into your laminator using patented, lightweight AutoGrip shafts or traditional steel shafts, which utilize thumb screws and core chucks.
- GLOSSY FINISH – Keep your documents bright and bold. Glossy film has a shiny finish that helps emphasize colors, making it the perfect choice for photos, signs and posters.
- STURDY PROTECTION – Choose the right film for your job. The 3 mil thickness provides protection while retaining moderate flexibility. Each roll is 27″ x 250′ and is wound on a 1″ core.
- BROAD COMPATIBILITY – NAP I film is the most common type of roll film and is ideal for everyday projects. It is compatible with most thermal roll laminators, including the GBC Ultima 65.
0.0 Average Rating Rated (0 Reviews)